Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Disney bound

 
Not so much wishing I was at Disney. More looking forward to going back to FL. I haven't been there since 2001. We are going to Disneyworld this Fall. I honestly never had any desire to go to either Disney. I've been to FL 3x & CA 4 or 5x. I've had chances to go to both, but decided not to. Hubs said that he is getting 5 day passes. Don't think I'll be going for 5 days. I want to check out the Hard Rock Cafe (Don't think I've ever been to the 1 in Orlando), Del Sol, maybe Daytona beach & maybe meet up with a few pen pals.

3 comments:

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

How fun ... I can't wait to take Reagan to her first Disney trip. She is going to go insane!!

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

You might change your mind seeing how much your kid it enjoys it :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Enjoy! We just got back from Disney and loved it.