Thursday, April 25, 2013

Summer goals

 
This is a list of my Summer goals. Not my usual Summer to-do list. These are just some fun goals that I would like to do before September 1st. That gives me plenty of time to accomplish them.

*Read 1 book
*Get a mani or pedi
*Make fondue
*Get a pair of Toms shoes (I've never had a pair & everytime I try on a pair of flat cute little shoes, they don't fit right. I have wide feet & they always gap open on the back).
*Do a vlog (I hate being on video. I have a fear of it, but my 5 & 1/2 vlogs & she inspired me to try it. If I hate it I don't have to post it.).
*Try a bun in my hair (I don't wear buns, but I thought it might be fun. I saw a really cute bun flower wrap online. I'm also thinking of getting a tattoo on my neck under my hair line, so that would show it off).

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and your list is really things that are very much within reach, so go for it (though I must say I'm not a big fan of tattoos). The video sounds great, maybe you two can get in it together :-)