We made these muffins last week. They are soooo good. I did chocolate chips & peanut butter chips instead of the white choc chips, since I didn't have any.
Photo & recipe via Family Focus Blog
Chocolate chip sour cream muffins
2 cups cake flour
1 1/4 teaspoon double acting baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar 1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together into one large bowl (except chips and nuts).
3. Mix the wet ingredients together into another bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the chips and nuts and fold in.
6. Pour into oil muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on edges.