Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Traveling

 

1 of my goals has always been to go to every state in the US. I've been to about 25 states. Now that I'm a sahm I don't get to travel as much. We usually go away every Summer, but most of the time it's just around New England. The states I've been to are Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennesee, California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mississippi. I've been to the airports in St. Louis, Denver, Houston & Dallas, but those don't really count. 1 of the main US states I've always wanted to go to is Texas. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems like a really fun state. I love the South.


No comments: