Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

We finally celebrated Halloween last night (Nov 3rd). We left our house at 5pm & headed to our neighbors house, they were doing a hayride.They ended up driving us house to house & letting the kids get out & go to a few houses. We thought they were just doing the hayride & going out after. I went out with Tara & we didn't get to our house (on the hayride) till 7:00. So I switched off with hubs, he went out & I stayed in (Didn't get any kids either. Once it gets dark the kids don't come up the driveway. Our driveway is crazy & dark & there are also no streetlights, so you need to take a flashlight if you go out here). I decided that next year I am dressing up as a witch. Even if hubs doesn't want to. I think it will be fun & I love doing crazy make-up.
 


 
 1 of the houses had a fire pit going. Lots of the adults dressed up.


 
Our neighbors sent out an e mail asking if we wanted to participate in passing out adult beverages. So a lot of the houses were passing out shots (1 was called Zombie brain). Next year we will take part in that. Anthony went next store & had a few shots (he was feeling really good last night. I love our neighborhood.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

LOL to the adult beverages, and yes, you should totally dress up next year!

Lapdog Creations said...

Looks like fun!

menopausal mama said...

Looks like you all had a really good time in Halloween. We have a fire pit in our back yard similar to this one and I love it! Next year dress up and partake of the festivities!