Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Feeling blue

 
Photo via Pinterest
 
 
Lately I've been feeling blue. Just lots going on. Dealing with a 5 year old that tells me that she hates me everyday, she kicks me, hits me etc... She is seeing a therapist &  just started seeing a school guidance councilor. Each person gives me hope that they can help with things & things never change. She's been seeing her therapist for a year now. Winter is coming & I have S.A.D (seasonal affective disorder), I never have any energy, the holidays are coming (more stress). I've put on weight & a bunch more things. I try to do a few things that I enjoy each day (even just reading a few pages of a magazine or checking out a Smashaholics group on FB), to help my stress, blues & anxiety, but I have been so busy with everything & everyone else that I don't even have time to do the things that I enjoy & bring a smile to my face. I haven't had much time to keep up with the blogs that I love or enter giveaways. I try to keep the blog positive, but just felt like venting tonight. I'm hoping that after the holidays to start eating better & start walking (on nice days). We might join a gym if we can find 1 that we can afford. Trying to keep positive about the new year & hoping things will just change after the Holidays. I know I am the main 1 who has to change things, so I am going to try to do that.

No comments: