Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lately...


I've been feeling a l little overwelmed. Just so much to do & hubs has been busy at night (working late, working out, buying a new truck & going to look at it 1 night & picking it up last night). T did a Ready set go kindergarten camp this week, but it was only 2 & 1/2 hrs. I tried to get stuff done, but it went so fast. I did do my pilates tape 3x so far this week when she was at camp. I just feel like I am lacking some quiet alone/time. That's something that I really need. I think Mommy really does need a time out.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm beginning to feel a little in need of one myself. These summers can be long. I wish they'd change the vacations to be many during the year instead of one looooong one in the summer.

Anyway, hang in there!

Lapdog Creations said...

I've been feeling tapped out and overwhelmed the past couple weeks as well... We'll have to get together for coffee soon!

sprinkles said...

Yep, I know that feeling well... Between work, school and homework, I have very little free time. I hope you get a break soon.