Sunday, February 12, 2012

He likes, She likes







He likes


*My hair curly
*He doesn't want me to get anymore piercings in my ears

*Doesn't like a lot of make-up

*He likes to have facial hair

She likes (me)



*I like my hair straight, but I don't straighten it everyday because I have carpal tunnel. I try to blow dry it straight, but it just comes out wavy. In the Summer I let it air dry because it's easier & then it's super curly & hubs is happy.

*I like lots of make-up
*I want more piercings in my ears & want to re-pierce my belly button, but I don't think that will happen for a while with a 4 & 1/2 year old.

*No facial hair

*Boys with more tattoos (luckily hubs does want at least 1 more tat, he only has 1 so far)

*Other things I like, that hubs will never do; black eyeliner (not even for a concert), big chunky silver rings (I'm lucky he at least wears his wedding ring. That's it. He wasn't happy about it at 1st & played with it forever till he got use to it). 1 pierced ear, at least. Maybe a cool necklace once in a while. If you can't tell I like Rocker boys.

No comments: