Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year, new hair

Today I went & had my hair trimmed & the girl asked if I wanted my hair to cascade down instead, of hanging straight down. I had bangs cut a few years ago & they are still growing out, so she trimmed some hair longer than them, so it's sort of layered (not sure if that makes sense). She said she was only going to trim 1 & 3/4 inches off the back, but it looks a lot shorter than that. So I'm bummed out & I do this everytime. My regular hair stylest left my place last Summer & I went to a girl at Walmart in Oct or Nov & she cut my hair really crooked. So this girl fixed it, I guess. I think I will stick with this girl now. Once I find someone, I try to always go to the same one.


You can sort of see the different layers in this photo.


1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

I think it looks great! But I know what you mean about finding a stylist you like. It's hard to replace the best. :)