Sunday, February 20, 2011

In the Mood for Scrapbooking

I've been wanting to scrapbook more lately. I've been scrapping while T is napping (I didn't mean to make that rhyme. lol). I did this page, that I actually like. I might add a few "things" to it. I haven't had any pages lately, that I really liked till this 1.


I organized my craft room a bit today (& all of my pages that I haven't added to books yet). I can't seem to figure out how to make everything on the shelves look the way I want them to. I think I'll rearrange it a few more times. I'm trying to get everything organized before I go to the scrapbooking convention in April. I still haven't registered for it. My friend registered about a month ago.


1 comment:

Katie said...

What?! Your scrapbook area is supposed to be organized, LOL! Mine is in constant flux and always changing although I did make a point of finally picking up the piles all over the floor yesterday.

Your cupcake themed page is super cute, I just love it when you get a page done you just love. Keep at it, the more you do the happier you'll be with the results. I have a lot of pages I did when I first started that make me cringe now but just getting pages done is the only way to feel more comfortable with scrappin'. As you know, I love it so it's so worth it to stick with it.

Hope you get to the convention, I've only been to one and it was so fun. Spent most of the time on the vendor floor picking up stuff that's hard to find at stores. But if I get to another one I'll try to take some classes too.