Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday Favorites. 10.29.21

Happy Friday. Linking up with Andrea & Erika.


 1. "Only Murders in the Building". I really like this show. I'm sad that the season is over. I was late watching it & binged it for a while & then caught up for the last 2 episodes. We won't have Hulu after December because they had a covid special. lol. But we'll get it back next Summer/Fall, So I can watch season 2. I never watch Hulu anyway.


 

 2. More Fall photos. These photos of Tara. She's growing up so much.

 



3. Cute boots. I just got these boots yesterday at Walmart. I think they are really cute. They seem comfortable too. They have them in different colors.

 4. "The Bachelorette". There's already some shady guys & it's only been on for 2 weeks. Anyone else watching it?




Have a nice weekend. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I know other people are.




No comments: