Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Favorites. 8.6.21


 The weeks are going faster & faster. Freshman orientation is August 17th & the 1st day of school is Sept 1st.I'm so not ready for all of that.  Linking up with Andrea & Erika.

 

1. Candle from Walmart. Be-Leaf Anything is possible It's a calming scent. It's marine moss, citrus & driftwood.



 2. Morphe lip gloss. I ordered these limited edition lip glosses from Poshmark. I think they had them at Ulta, but I think they are gone. I saw them at Coke world in FL. Finally decided to get them & they don't look great on me. My natural lips are kind of a mauve. So the 2 lighter colors really don't look great. The darkest color is really patchy. I like the way 3 of them feel on my lips though, so that's what counts. I just won't look in the mirror or take any pics wearing them. lol.



3. Best Sangria ever from Columbia restaurant. We went in the restaurant & got 3 boxes. So 1 left now.
 
 
 4. Kittens. We kitten sat 2 kittens for 5 days. They were adorable & so much fun.




5. Summer vibes.


Happy Friday. Have a nice weekend.






No comments: