Friday, August 13, 2021

Amazon Friday Favorites. 8.13.21


 Happy Friday Everyone. Friday the 13th. Linking up with Andrea & Erika again this week. I'm posting the stuff that I got from Amazon. I won a $250 gift card from Amazon. I haven't won anything in a long time.

 


 

1. I got a new shower curtain. I got purplish hair dye on the old 1.


2. Nail polish holders. I'm so excited about these. I can't wait to get them up on the wall. I think it's going to be a while before they are hung up. They are annoying me on the floor, but it's so nice to be able to see them. I had them in mini totes. I still have nail polishes that won't fit in totes.





3. Plant coasters. I got them for a few plants, but they are a little small. I do have a vase on the 2nd 1.

4. I got a 3 pack of glue I'm going to be scrapbooking our FL trip & other vacations we took this Summer.


 I hope you all have a nice weekend. We're going to a cookout tomorrow & to Salem, MA on Sunday.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Congrats on winning the gift card. Your curtain is so pretty and I love those nail polish holders.