Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday Favorites. 8.28.20







We made it to Friday. This week was long & rough. I never look forward to the weekends, but today I am to just rest. We have 3 appointments next week, possibly 4, so I need to rest up for those.

1. Mask-I got a mask yesterday that I ordered from Etsy. It's reversible. The other side is all black. It seems a little big. I only tried it on for a few minutes. I hope it isn't too big because I really like it.



2. Makeup. I got this lipgloss last week. Mostly because it's named Kimberly, like me. But it's really light. My natural lip color is mauve, so it's darker





3. Funnies.




This week has been really rough. So I don't have much to post. Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Friday! My week was rough too. Must be the end of summer slump?!?!? Ha! That is a cute mask. If the ear loops are too big try stringing a couple of beads on it to cinch them tighter. Funny how we are accessorizing with our masks nowadays.

Joanne said...

We find most of the masks feel too big for us too. In fact we have yet to find a fabric one that fits snugly.