Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Favorites (8.14.2020)

We made it to Friday again. This week was pretty busy, so it went by pretty good.

1. Fashion. I got this shirt from Fairyseason.com. I really like it. It has slits on the side & it's loose-fitting.



2. Shirt. I got this shirt in Salem, MA last Saturday. I like it a lot. I grew up near Salem, but live in NH now.





3. Tie-dye kit. I just bought my 1st tie-dye kit. I've never tie-dyed anything. I also bought 2 white t-shirts.





4. School starts on September 9th here.



3 comments:

Joanne said...

Tie dying is so fun!! We used to tie dye with the kids in our daycare so when I began homeschooling I introduced my boys to it too. It's such a fun project with so many different results.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Yes, Mother of 3. I'm looking forward to trying tie-dying. My daughter has done it lots of times, so I'll have her help me.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Those shirts are both great! Best wishes for the school year!