Friday, July 10, 2020

New Make-up

I finally made it to Ulta today. I tried to go on my Birthday, but I forgot that it was Sunday & they were already closed since we got there at almost 7:00pm. I wanted to get my free birthday gift, but I guess I only had until 6/30 ( I tried to go on my b-day, 6/28). I asked about it yesterday & they said they were only doing it until the end of June. I guess that means they are no longer doing free birthday gifts. Kind of sad. I enjoyed getting them. I had a $15 gift card for Ulta, so I got Garnier skin Active BB cream-anti-aging. I like to use BB creams when I stay in the house. I want more of light coverage, but enough to cover the redness & I also like to use stuff with spf. I wear spf on my face every day. I also got Benefit Gimme Brow mascara for my brows. My eyebrows are turning white. I also got Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes (a mini at Sephora)





I had a $25 gc for Sephora from doing surveys, so I got this mini palette from Urban Decay. These are totally my colors. I love nudes & browns with my green eyes.



Does anyone else get excited to try new make-up & skincare? I sure do.


No comments: