Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Favorites






 Happy Friday. I feel like things have finally calmed down around here. It was a crazy month with lots of strange happenings. I think things are finally back to normal.


1. Car accessories-I got these pretty car seat covers the other day. I have black 1s with purple & pink butterflies on them, but they are in bad shape. They are kind of shredded & torn. I couldn't find the same 1s.




2. Skin care-Milani Rose, prep & brighten oil. It has rose hip oil in it & I've been wanting to try that. I've heard that it's really good for acne scars.


3. Birthdays-Celebrating Tara's 13th birthday on Tuesday was fun. Eating out at a bar & grill outside. Such a nice night too. Her friend took the picture. It's really far away, but I wanted a pic of the sign too.



4. Garden-I picked a tomato & a strawberry this week. I put the tomato in my salad yesterday. It was so good. I wish I had more. Not yet.




Have a nice weekend. Hubs & T are away camping, so I have the house to myself. I'm going to do some crafting.

No comments: