Friday, September 27, 2019

Fibro update


Now that Fall is here & the cooler weather my aches & pains have picked up. Lately my feet & legs are killing me & my gums & neck. Fibro is weird because you feel horrible in a certain spot for a few weeks & then all of a sudden it moves to another spot. The past year has been my most stressful year in a long time. Stress makes fibro & a lot of other illnesses worse. I also have chronic fatigue, migraines, ibs & a mutant gene. So things haven't been good because I'm stressed everyday to the point that my stomach hurts & I get chest pains or headaches. I know I would feel a lot better if I didn't have as much stress as I do. I know I need to change my diet & try to exercise more. Exercise is hard too with fibro, so I mostly do yoga stretches & pilates. Not sure how long this current stress is going to last, so if I can make little changes maybe that will help. I need to move somewhere where there is warmer weather, but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

No comments: