Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday Favorites

We made it to Friday again. This week was long & tiring. It's a Holiday weekend & we are going to do some back to school shopping. It's suppose to rain on Monday. Then Tuesday is back to school. I'm so excited.

1. Monstera adansonii plant- I finally ordered a Monstera or swiss cheese plant from Etsy. It was 5 cuttings that I got. This 1 looks the best & is the biggest. I keep staring at it. I think I'm naming this 1 Molly Monstera.



2. Mrs. Meyers-I got the pumpkin scent at Reny's in Maine. I've never had the pumpkin scent before. Apple cider is my fave Fall scent. I don't like the Mum scent & there's a new acorn scent that I didn't like. I got the dish soap & hand soap. They didn't have the multi-purpose spray.



3. Lorac lipstick- I ordered my 6th Lorac Alter ego lipstick from Poshmark. I love these lipsticks. They are awesome. They smell so good & feel good on my lips & make my lips look bigger. I got Minimalist, a dusty rose color.


That's it for my favorites for this week. Have a nice Long weekend.

No comments: