Sunday, August 4, 2019

Camping life



I'm not much of a camper. I never went camping as a kid. My hubby & I went camping once with friends to Acadia national park. It was the end of June & It was freezing. The shade from the trees made it colder blocking the sun. Around 3 years ago we went camping as a family. Still not my thing. I didn't like sleeping in a tent especially when you have fibro & chronic fatigue. I won't get up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom if it's dark. I don't want to get lost. So if I can't go to the bathroom, I can't sleep. We got a camper last October. We've only used it a few times. It's very cute. We have cute lights & want to get some pictures to hang up in there. Still not too excited to go camping, but having a kitchen, bathroom & a table, tv, it's better than a tent.

2 comments:

Holly Breton said...

Sounds like you may come around...this time it may be more like "glamping" right? Have a blast!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Yes, I had fun, but I got bored. haha. At least we had wi-fi.