Saturday, September 8, 2018

Stuff & things

 *So I feel like my electronics are going a little crazy lately & Mercury retrograde is over. My ipod hasn't been working right & my computer. I'm back on here though.

* This week was rough with school & T not wanting to go to school. She ended up staying home sick the 2nd day I brought her to the doctor. She said that she thought she had a stomach virus. I think it had a lot to do with nerves. She came home peppy & happy on Thursday & Friday. It's the mornings that are harder. Hopefully next week will be better. She has school pictures & there's an open house.

*We have a bunch of trash bags with clothes in them to donate this week. Can't wait to get it all out of the house.

*I finally got the Mrs. Meyers Apple cider soap. I really want the multipurpose spray. I might have to order it online.

*I went to Bath & Body works last week & got  a bunch of  Sweater weather stuff. A car scent, 2 wax melts & a body lotion. Also a Leaves foaming soap. The body lotion is new & they have hand cream & body sprays & shower gel.



No comments: