Saturday, February 10, 2018

TBB Asks~All About Love

1. Kisses or Hugs? Both, but I love hugs.
2. Candy or Flowers? Candy
3. Baking or Cooking? Baking for Valentine's Day.
4. Do you remember your first kiss? Nope
5. Favorite color of Roses? Lavender
6. Conversation Hearts, yes or no? No, I think they are cute, but don't taste too great.
7. Do you leave love notes? No, but reading this makes me want to start doing that. Hubby doesn't give them to me anymore. I guess that's what happens when you've been together for 15 years.
8. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? Yes, mostly our mantel.
9. Red or Pink? Pink!
10. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Dark Chocolate & white.
11. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
12. Do you give Humorous or Serious Valentine Cards? Both. It depends what I find that year.
13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? "Serendipity".
14. Stay In or Go Out? We went out to eat today early, so on actual Valentine's day I will make a nice dinner & dessert & maybe have a glass of wine.

No comments: