Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stuff & Things

*I'm looking forward to February being over. I'm over it already. I kind of almost like March & April since we might have a few warm days during those months.

*The weather has been warmish the past few days. It almost felt like Spring. I got out the past few days & did some errands & went to see my friend for a little while yesterday. The warmer weather gets me in such a good mood.

*I want my daughter to be safe in school. I'm sick of hearing about all of these shootings at schools. It's just so sad & not fair.

*I really want to figure out where we are going this Summer for vacation. We have a few ideas where we want to go, we just need to get to planning it.

*It's nice hearing from old friends & making new friends too.

*Hoping to get some crafting done this weekend. We don't have any major plans & it might snow Saturday night. So we might end up staying in on Sunday. I have some movies on tape that I'd like to watch.

No comments: