Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Favorites

I got a new hot chocolate that a You tuber recommended. It's really good. It says to use 3 tablespoons, but I've been using 2 & I think it's sweet enough.
I bought some Mrs. Meyers, Honeysuckle soap recently & I love the scent. I also have the cleaning spray. I want to get more Mrs. Meyers products, since they are made from plant based products & essential oils.


I went to Bath & Body works & got a few things today.



The Wallflower was $2.95 & the candle was $12.95. I really wanted to stock up on Sweater weather wallflowers, but they aren't selling them anymore, only the candles. That makes no sense since it's suppose to be out for Winter. I hope they bring them back for the Semi-annual sale in December. I also heard that around December 1st the candles will be $8.

No comments: