Saturday, November 11, 2017

Change



I don't really do well with change. I get use to something being a certain way & want it to stay that way. We've lived in NH for just about 10 years. I think I've had 5 different doctors because they've switched practices. I've had different dentists & eye doctors because they were overcharging me. Recently my hair dresser moved to another salon, in the same town, but haircuts cost more & all the other services, which means more tip. Great for her, but not so great for me. I'm planning on making an appointment soon with her, but most likely will only be going every 6 months instead of every 2-3 months. Her new salon is in a downtown area, so hard to find parking etc... So I'm kind of thinking, should I stay at the same salon & try a new girl or stick with the girl I've had for 4 or 5 years. I think I will check out the salon & see how I like it. I have long hair & get nervous having someone cut it, thinking they might cut too much off. My hair stylest has long hair, so she gets it. I'll be having angles cut on the sides & long layers in the back. I wear my hair down most of the time in the Winter because it's so cold, so I usually have the angles cut. How do you do with change? Do you just go with the flow or feel anxiety with change?

No comments: