Sunday, September 3, 2017

September Monthly Goals






 So if you know me & have been following my blog for a while, you know that I am not a fan of Fall. It's the end of Summer & the beginning of cooler weather that makes me get sore throats & more aches & pains from fibro & cramping hands from carpal tunnel. Tough times for me. But anyway, I am happy about having more time to get stuff done around the house. So here is my list for this month.

1. Continue to clean, organize & destash stuff. This is my office below. As you can see I am way behind in going through my magazines. I bought that new box with eyelashes on it to help organize my desk & get certain papers in there instead of loose & in sight.


2. Try to sell some stuff on facebook's local yard sale page & in the marketplace.

3. Get on a weekly cleaning schedule.

4. Work on a bullet joural.

5. Get crafty.

6. Make new recipes from Pinterest.

7. Get on a regular exercise plan. Walking, pilates, yoga or eliptical.

8. Get back into my meal plans.

That seems like a lot for this month, so I will end there.

No comments: