Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New England Minute~Old Orchard Beach, Maine

This is our Labor day weekend tradition. We go to OOB. We meet up with friends that camp there & my friend that lives in Maine meets us there too.





 Tara has been getting a cold & wasn't feeling too great yesterday (She ended up staying home from school today & I brought her to the doctor. She has a virus, no fever & it doesn't look like strep throat. I will be drinking emergen-c tomorrow & might get some vitamin c to take too. I don't want to be sick). We left the beach at 8:00 & got home at 9:30. So pretty late for a school night.


We always go to a bar on the end of the pier, but it's always so windy (even inside). I wore layers this year. In this pic below I have 4 layers on. A tank top, t-shirt, plaid shirt & a jacket. It's cooler on the water. We always get frozen mudslides.


No comments: