Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Twas the Night Before School Start



 Photo from Pinterest.

I'm all ready to do my happy dance tomorrow. This Summer really did fly by. They always do, but this year seemed faster.  I hate the end of Summer, such a sad time for me. I always hated it because it meant back to school & even as an adult I'm not a fan. I wish it could just be Spring & Summer. But anyway, I have some plans for the next month. I'm going to be cleaning out my closet. Pulling everything out & deciding if I want to keep the clothes or not. I already started a trash bag with some clothes to donate. A lot of my Summer clothes didn't fit this year, so if I don't love it I probably won't keep it.  I have like 30 magazines to go through, Nail polish & letters to catch up on, Scrapbook pages to get done by the end of the year. Also I will be having a mani/pedi done soon & trying Reiki. So it will be fun. I'm also going to by hybernating until Spring. So by then the house should be in good shape.

No comments: