Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Be Strong


 Lately I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone & do some things that I wouldn't normally do. Having Fibromyalgia you feel awkward a lot. You feel a bit dizzy & lose your balance & noise bothers you, so sometimes you avoid certain things. So I'm trying harder to not let my anxiety stop me from doing certain things. I'm trying to stay calmer & tell myself that I can do it. Whatever that is. We'll be going to meet Tara's new teacher on August 28th. So that means traffic, loud kids & crowds. But hey no big deal right? Well to me it kind of is, but I can do it. I'm trying to think positive about it. Some things you just have to do, so you have to deal with it & get it over with. Then you feel better that you did it. With anything remember that you can do it, face it head on & be proud that you did it.

No comments: