Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hello June



My Favorite month is here & it's also my birthday month. I think most people love their b-day month. I just hope it warms up a bit & stops raining so much, so we can get outside & enjoy it.

*Some of my goals for this month is to go through all of my magazines & get rid of them. I have a stack that I haven't read.

*Go through Summer clothes that doesn't fit & I don't like & get rid of it. I want to get everything organized before Tara gets out of school at the end of June. I hope I can do it. It will be fun.

*Try avocado. I know it's suppose to be healthy. I'm seeing my nutrionist next Wednesday. Hopefully I can get some recipes.

*There's lots going on this month. The strawberry festival, Girl scouts last meeting (a parent has to stay to help do a scrapbook page), I need an oil change, to get my inspection sticker, a new license picture, Tara's dance recital, she has a sleepover b-day party to go to that night, a field trip (I'm volunteering to go along, just got finger printed today), Father's day, Hot air balloon festival (as long as the weather is nice) in VT, Going away for my birthday, I think to Atlantic city, NJ. We need to decide soon.

*Maybe sell some stuff. Boots & purses & maybe clothes. See what else I have to get rid of.

Happy Goals to you all. Be positive, you can reach your goals. Do you have any goals for June?

No comments: