Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What is on Your Reading List for 2017?



I really would love to read one book a month, but I'm a pretty slow reader & sometimes don't get to read every night. I also read magazines at night sometimes. I want to read more Chick lit books, positive books about living a positive life & also cozy mysteries. I also would like to read all of Laura Childs newer books that I haven't read. She's a cozy mystery writer that has a scrapbooking series (the main girl in the book owns a scrapbook store) & she has a tea shop series (where the main character has a tea shop). What type of books do you like to read? Do you have a set list of what you want to read this year or an amount of books that you want to read? Are any of you doing a reading challenge?

1 comment:

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

I'm doing one reading challenge so far which runs the first third of the year and is 10 books. I put them all on hold with the library anticipating that they'd take a while to become available and now I have like 8 books available and it's so stressful! Haha!