Tara is really into DIY's. She loves watching them on You tube & making them herself. I suggested that she make diy presents for her friends for Christmas, so she wanted to make them slime. My hubby went online & found a good recipe.
They went out & bought tins, food coloring & glue. He brought home some labels from work & we took a pic of her with Kiz. We had an assembly line putting the tins in bags with stickers & wrote her friend's names on the bags. They all loved them. We had silly putty as kids & now they have flubber, slime, goo & Thinking putty.
These are the directions that were on the bottom of the tin.
What you will need:
1 cup water
1 cup glue (not from the dollar store, too watery)
2 Tbs. liquid tempera paint or 7-10 drops of food coloring
1 1/3 cup warm water
4tsp. borox laundry booster
How to Concoct it:
1. Mix ingredients in solution A together in a medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borox is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour solution A into solution B (Do not mix).
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5x .
5. Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes.
6. Store gunk in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.