Sunday, November 27, 2016

Uncommon Goods Review

So the Holidays are upon us again. They seem to come so fast every year and I'm not ready for them. It seems like it was just August. I'm trying to get prepared, so I'm making lists of who I want to buy for and what I want to buy for them. You always want your gift to be unique. Have you heard of Uncommon Goods? They are a company that has fun and unique gifts for all occasions.They offer handmade, recycled and organic products. They were founded in 1999 and they are like an online craft fair. Handmade items from all over the world. You can read their story here.

If you are looking for Personalized wedding gifts they have lots to choose from, click here to see them.



Looking for Birthday ideas? Then click here. They have so many fun gifts. I'm all about my zodiac sign and I love crystal balls, so I thought these were really pretty.




This is the item that I got to review.



Sun wind chime click here to see more details. It's so pretty and very well made and sturdy. I love the way the glass looks in the sun. We have it hanging inside our house right now because it is almost winter. I like it inside, I think it adds color. We will put it outside in the Spring. The wind chime came with a card telling the artist's story. It's nice to read a little about the artist.

Maybe you are looking for a wedding anniversary gift, click here or any other type of gift for a special person you will find it at Uncommon Goods.

**Disclaimer: I was contacted by Uncommon Goods to do a review of one of their products. All opinions written on my blog are my very own.

No comments: