Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stuff & Things

Stuff, Things, etc.


--Lately I've been overwelmed with so much going on . I'm trying to keep track of things, which is hard when you have fibro fog. But I'm working on my planner to make sure I don't forget anything.

--Thanksgiving at our house next week. I hope it can be drama free. I'm prepared with black tourmaline, sage spray & some other thingd. My new age girl stuff.

--Shinedown concert next Friday. It's going to be so much fun. I'm excited to see Sixx Am too.
Woohoo. I don't have much time to figure out something to wear. Tara will be wearing 1 of my Shinedown shirts.

--Hubs is going to IN for work. Ugh. At least it's only for 3 days this time.

--I'm going away for a Girls scrapbooking weekend in Dec. It's been a year since we had 1. I want to get all my pictures from this year scrapbooked, so hopefully this weekend will help.

--I'm working on a few reviews, so that is fun.

2 comments:

Erin of TexErin-in-SydneyLand said...

Visiting from the Stuff & Things link up, and I had to comment that I'm jealous of getting to see Shinedown and Sixx A.M. I've seen both groups before (sounds like you may have too), and they are both amazing! Enjoy!!

Kristin said...

I've only hosted Thanksgiving once. I'd totally do it again, but you're right: it can be a stressor.

Thanks for linking up!