Thursday, January 7, 2016

Stuff & Things



*Over the Holidays we went to Target & I found some Maybelline Baby Lips that were Holiday limited edition. I got a 2 pack of Cocoa Crush & Quenched. I didn't realize at the time that they were limited edition. They were on clearance & they had like 3 packs of them. I wish I knew & got them all. I really like Cocoa Crush. There was another 1 in the collection that I saw online that looked good. I love Baby Lips because of how they feel on your lips, but don't really love the bright colors.
*We are going out to eat on Friday night & Saturday night. Wow, such party animals. We got some gift cards, so we decided to use them. Tara is doing a sleep over tomorrow night, so we figured we can use the 1 for $30 with just the 2 of us. We'll be watching "the Bachelor" & having some Sangria too.
*I'm looking forward to getting my hair trimmed & my eyebrows done soon. I haven't gone since October.
*I went to the doctor yesterday & got some test results back. I am lacking on fiber & need to take some Probiotics for Women & prebiotics. So at least I know some stuff that I am lacking & hopefully the new pills will help. She also prescribed a pain med for my fibro. Hoping to pick that up tomorrow & try it.

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

i wish i had found these!! the cocoa one sounds so fun!