Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stuff & Things


*Christmas is getting so close & I'm kind of panicking. I'm not sure why I'm panicking because we only have a few presents to buy this weekend. Tara is counting down & so excited & as she's counting down I'm thinking, yay it will all be over soon. Just not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I am looking forward to her opening her gifts & seeing Kizmet playing with her new gifts.
* I finally finished the book that I've been ready for the past few months, called "Remnants of Murder" by Elizabeth Lynn Casey. I'm kind of glad to be done with the book. It wasn't all that exciting. Even though there was a murder.
* I haven't been doing much shopping lately. I know a shocker huh? Just haven't felt like dealing with crowds & noise & all that other stuff that gets us fibro people going. I was thinking of trying to go to Target & Barnes & Noble tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will or not.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i'm not feeling very christmassy this year either, hope you have a good one though :)

danielle | avec danielle

sprinkles said...

I'm not really feeling the Christmas spirit either.