Monday, July 27, 2015

Goals for August

I know I'm a bit early, but I'm thinking ahead.
1. Organize my office & Tara's room. Things have been really cluttered lately & it's making me grumpy. I have so many papers, magazines, store flyers etc.. piled up. It's driving me crazy.
2. Get crafty more often. Scrapbooking, smashbooking & decorating my planner makes me really happy. It relaxes me & makes me feel good because I am being crafty. I haven't had time to do it & everytime I go to sit down & do it, it never happens.
3. Catch up on pen pal letters. We've been so busy that I'm kind of behind.
4. Try to move around more. I haven't been exercising much lately because I'm so achy. I want to at least start walking or stretching more.
5. Clean up my craft room. I want to change the pictures in my frames & make it a cute & happy place.

No comments: