Thursday, July 30, 2015

Girls day

Today we went to a new Dunkin donuts in our town. It's been open for a while, but I hadn't been there. I had a coupon for a free medium sized drink for my b-day. So we got a strawberry/vanilla bean coolatta & split it. We sat outside at the tables.



Then we went to Michaels & walked around. I love this shabby chic stuff.



Cute bag.


Since my eye surgery 2 years ago (in August) my eyes have gotten really bad. I'm pretty much back to wearing my glasses all the time. I have an eye appointment tomorrow & I'm hoping to go back to contacts, but might need to get new reading glasses. I tried these on. No, maybe they don't look so great. I thought they might bring out my green eyes.


They have the Halloween/Fall stuff out. Ugh. I really don't want to think about it. Not sure if this is a skull or a pumpkin.


I think this is really cool.

No comments: