Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Randomness



*The Summer is going by so fast, but the days drag. I'm having a hard time keeping my daughter busy. She got a lot of craft/jewelry kits for her birthday, but it's getting harder to entertain her. She  has an art camp next week, so I can get some stuff done. I love Summer, but I am ready for Back to school time.
*I found out today that I will be having prk eye surgery. It's suppose to be on 8-21, but hubs has to check & see if his co-worker has that week off 1st. If she does, then I will have to reschedule. I'm a bit nervous. This is an older surgery & takes longer to heal. So for about a week, I won't be able to see too good. The doc also said there could be eye pain.
*Most of the birthday parties are over. Tara has 1 more this Saturday. There are 2 more possible 1s at the beginning of August.
*I'm so behind in all my shows on my dvr. I'm 2 weeks behind in General Hospital, but it's been annoying me lately anyway.
*Hubs wants me to get a job in the Fall, when T goes to school all day. I'd love to work from home, but don't know how to get started. I have fatigue problems, so I don't know how I would work a job. Seeing a doctor about that.
*We might go blueberry picking this week. I'll see if I can find some blueberry recipes & add them on here next week if we try any of them.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

Summer is going by fast! I go back on Aug. 26th. I remember being a little kid and summer lasting f-o-r-e-v-e-r!

Not sure what prk eye surgery is, but good luck with that! Hope everything goes well.

I have a ton of stuff on DVR too. No time to watch it, since I've been working extra hours lately. Next week I'll back on my regular schedule though, so I'll catch up then.

I would love to work from home too! But like you, I have no idea how to go about getting a job like that.