Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween party

We went to a Halloween party last night. No costumes though. I thought it would be kind of fun to dress up. Hubby wouldn't anyway. Maybe some year. My friend has a beautiful house & she did an awesome job decorating it.

This was 1 of the tables decorated. Mostly with appetizers & other foods. She had another table in the kitchen with desserts.

 
Above her hutch in her dining room. I loved the purple lights. She also had hot pink lights.

Witch's potion wine.


Now we are getting ready for the hurricane. No school tomorrow. Not sure if Halloween will be postponed again this year (last year we had a snowstorm & they had to postpone Halloween till November because we lost power). I'm hoping to maybe get out to the store. I've been wanting to get to Target to get some scrapbooking stuff & we need some food. We don't want to go food shopping if we might lose power.

No comments: