Monday, March 5, 2012

Smashing

I love to scrapbook, but I feel like I don't have a lot of time to do it. I've been smashing a lot, it seems a lot faster to me. Smashbooking is adding photos, journaling, concert tickets, receipts, etc... to a book. You can use real Smashbooks (special books for this purpose) or use regular notebooks that you decorated/altered. I have 2 or 3 altered books & only 1 real smashbook, that I haven't even started yet. I've been trying to do a little bit every day. Below this is the black smashbook. I haven't even started it yet. I'm doing a few other smashbooks that I made from notebooks.





These photos of the sunflowers, I took last Summer with my new camera in Rockport, MA.






I'm not very creative, so my pages aren't really fancy. I don't really measure stuff & nothing is perfect, but I'm having fun with it.




Krista @ Saturated Canary is doing a Smash hop.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What are smashbooks? It looks way simpler (and therefore, right up my alley!!!) than regular scrapbooks!