Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring Fever

Photo via Pinterest

I know that we've had a milder than normal Winter & hardly no snow, but I'm so ready for Spring. I want to get out & walk. I'm planning on doing a "Real" garden this year. I usually just plant some tomatoes, peppers & herbs in pots on our deck. This year I'm going to have Hubs build wood boxes in our yard, with the help from 1 of my friends. She has a beautiful huge garden. I can't wait to cook on the grill too (no, I don't cook on the grill. I'm afraid that I'll burn my hair off cause I'm so clumsy. I do flip things on the grill). I'm sick of wearing layers of clothes & 2 pairs of socks around the house. I miss my pretty painted toes (I keep them painted year-round even though I do wear 2 pairs of socks) & miss wearing my cute sandals. I'm even thinking of getting a few longish skirts to wear when the weather gets warmer. I usually wear shorter skirts, but now that I'm older & not as fit as I use to be, I'm thinking it's time for longer skirts. I'm excited to get out & get a new Spring wardrobe.


2 comments:

sprinkles said...

I'm ready for spring too!

Anonymous said...

it feels like spring already here, the weather has been so mild. can't wait to get in the garden though