Monday, November 14, 2011

Shutterfly holiday cards

I love sending cards just to make someone smile, for no reason. I have lots of friends that live out-of-state and pen pals. I get so excited when the holidays come around and it's time to pick out Holiday cards. I usually pick out photo cards (since we've had our daughter). I also get excited to see all of our friend's kid's photos on their cards and we display our cards each year. Last year we ordered some holiday-cards from Shutterfly. They came out really cute. We'll be ordering cards from them again this year. I think this one below is my favorite. I love pictures of hot chocolate.

I also like the one below. It's really unique.


Shutterfly also has photo-gifts, calendars, Thank you cards and lots more. Photo books and calendars are great gifts, especially for Grandparents. This year I am having a calendar made for my husband, for his desk in work, of our daughter.

Whatever photo gift you are looking for, you will find it on Shutterfly.com.

No comments: