Tuesday, June 2, 2009

According to Me

I got this off of Liz Kartchner's blog.

according to me
When I was a child... I took ice skating lessons for a few years
My least favorite chore is... cleaning the bathroom
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... 1 of the Housewife shows. The Real Housewives of NH
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... Anything cute from Etsy
My guilty pleasure is... chocolate
I thought I would never... have a baby
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... for no one that I love to die, for more hours in the day & to never have to work again
You would never guess it, but I... am almost 39
It was fun to fill out--feel free to post a comment and fill in the blanks 'according to you.'

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey thanks for stopping by the blog! you don't look 39 at all!!! and i'm sooo jealous you took ice skating lessons!!

Kelly said...

I'd love to be on the Real Housewives of NH if it meant I was wealthy too.