Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad week

We ran into my ex-friend at the fair last Saturday (we did talk, so that was good), my hubby's evil sis (I'm gonna write a blog about why I hate her someday. Just don't want to get myself in a bad mood thinking about all of the evil things she did right now) called the night of his b-day. I was upset that she called & he talked to her & acted like everything is fine (long story), we had a fight about it (yes on his b-day night). I took my car out for the 1st time on Wed (that's a good thing), but saw a newly dead squirrel in the middle of the rode & that ruined my day (I get real sad when I see dead animals on the road). My friend's Mother in law died, so we went to the wake Wednesday night. Now I have a headache & we're going out tonight for Anthony & Walter's b-days. I need a margarita. So glad it's Friday.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Awww, hope you feel better. Have a drink for me!

Sarah Clapp said...

Have we married into the same family?

I'm sorry about your week, but things can only get better. :)

Dead animals upset me too.