Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Favorites. 10.15.21


 Hello Friday again. I've missed you. Linking up with Erika & Andrea.

1. Hard rock cafe sweatshirt. I needed a new zip up hoodie, so I found this 1 online. I'm obsessed with Florida, so I got an Orlando 1. I love it. The rose is embroidered. On the back it says Hard rock cafe & has 2 roses. It's a Christmas present, so I can't have it until Christmas, but had to snap a picture.

 

2. My cute guy. He always takes great photos.


3.Cherry coke palette by Morphe. I finally got it. It's really pretty. I've only had it a week & have already gotten complements. It's a good price too, $24.

 


4. B&BW candles. I've been buying Leaves for years. Harvest pomegranate is new to me. I love both of the jars. It was 2 for $20, but I had a 20% off coupon, so they were $16.



5. Free blanket. I love free stuff. It's from T-mobile. They do coupons & sometimes free stuff on Tuesdays on the app.


No comments: