Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Favorites. 9.4.2020






This was another rough week. We got 2 appointments over with & 1 more to go today. I hate having more than 1 appointment in 1 week & 3 was tough. September starts all of the months that I hate. So another hard thing. I'll just stay in more & hibernate & get more stuff done around the house. Try to make the best out of things. My fave months are May-August. I love warm weather & everything that comes along with it. So I'm already depressed (I have S.A.D).

1.Sally Hansen Insta-dri, Sour patch kids polish-RIPurple. It's similar to other colors that I already have.


2. Alex & Ani had an online sale. So I got an Orlando bracelet. It was $9.99 & free shipping. Florida is 1 of my fave places. I love the palm trees, the weather & the flowers.



3. Newish plants-Last night I decided to repot 2 of my plants. I have 1 big pot of strawberry begonias, but they weren't looking so good. There were 3 plants in there, 1 was dead. So the 2 that were okay I put in 2 different pots. I'm hoping that they will start to bloom better now.




That's all I have for this week. We haven't been doing much lately. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: