Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday Favorites







We made it to Friday & we have a long weekend. It warmed up yesterday & today is going to be 84. It's going to cool off again this weekend, but we are getting there with the warmer weather. I think we are going to go to Home depot this weekend & get some flowers for the deck & order food to bring home.


1. This cute t-shirt I ordered online from Old Navy. I love it. It's so Summery.






2. My daughter picked these out last week. They are so good. I looked for them at Walmart this week, but they didn't have them.



3. My cute cat Kizzy. She's happy because I had the window open & she loves watching the birds.



4. Last night I had my hair trimmed. Only about a half inch. Our hair salons opened on 5/11. I felt really safe going there. I texted my hair dresser when I got there, she waved me in & greeted me at the door with hand sanitizer. It was just my hair dresser, another hair dresser & another woman (a client). So there were only 4 of us in there. They were only taking cash. My hubby went in after me & had his hair done. They aren't doing eyebrows yet, just trims & root touch ups. Now I need to color my hair soon, it needs it so bad.



1 comment:

Bri Runde said...

You are a cat person... there's your cute kitty!!!! Love that summery shirt you got from Old Navy! Have a great weekend, friend!