Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Favorites



Hope you are all staying in & staying safe. I'm doing my best to stay in. I've been staying in for 3 days & then the 4th day going grocery shopping or other errands. But mostly letting my hubby pick up stuff on the way home from work.

1. We've been watching a few things on Netflix lately. I watched the 1st episode of "Santa Clarita Diet" the other day. It's pretty gross but funny. I had my hubby watch it last night & I think we are going to watch more episodes together. We are getting rid of Netflix on Monday, so we will have to binge-watch it. We'll be getting it back when Summer starts. 



2. We watched "Murder Mystery" a few weeks ago. I really liked it. It was funny but a mystery & drama/action.


3. Tara made a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting this week. It was really good & it cheered us up a bit.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

We watched "Murder Mystery" just the other night. It was pretty funny. Have you watched "Love is Blind" yet? It was addicting. Have a great weekend!