Sunday, January 12, 2020

Get organized



 I love organizing. This is my 2nd year getting rid of things in my house. I love the feeling of having a full recycle bin or trash can. I also donate clothes & household items. I just got rid of the rest of the newest magazines from 2019. I'm hoping to rearrange my office this year. I'm not sure how because I have big & clunky furniture & not sure where I can move things & have it work. Every few months I go through papers on my desk, lists, magazines & get rid of stuff that I don't need. That will help you keep up with everything.
 I'm hoping to get back into meal planning. Right now I am going through Pinterest to find some healthy meals to make this week. I want to pick out about 20 recipes for the rest of the month. We do usually order out once a week or go out to eat. I have a to-do list that has Monday- Friday, weekends & Top 5 & Notes. So I fill that out & write what we are eating for dinner each day. So I know what I'm doing each day. That list pad above is similiar to my list pad.

No comments: